- An International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, offering a student-centered, inclusive
and inquiry based approach to learning for students aged 3 to 19
- More than 900 students and 180 staff representing 82 different nationalities
- A warm and welcoming, vibrant international community ensuring a smooth transition and instant network for the whole family
- Brand new, state-of-the-art Campus right on the water and close to the city center
- A comprehensive Co-Curricular Program, including arts & crafts, design, dance, music and sport
- Click here for our Prospectus & Annual Report
Loading from Vimeo...
Loading from Facebook...