Fall Season Signups 2019-2020
Sign ups are open! Please access the link through Veracross.
Fall Season Start Dates
- NECIS & Skjold Hawks Fall Football (Grade 5-12 Boys) - First practice of Fall season will be in the week of August 19.
- Skjold Hawks Fall Football (Grade 1-4 Boys and Girls) - First practice of Fall season will be in the week of August 19.
- NECIS Girls Volleyball (Grades 5-12) - First practice will be in the week of August 19.
- NECIS Cross Country - First practice will be in the week of August 26.
- NECIS Swimming - First practice will be on September 2.
- Grand Prix Basketball (Grade 1-12) - First practice will be in the week of September 2.
- Kids Volley (Grade 1-4) - First practice will be in the week of September 2.
- Girls Football (Grades 5-12) - First practice on Sunday 25 August.
Fall Season Team Information
More information including practice schedules, locations etc can be found in the sign-ups.Team letters will be sent via email during the 1st week of practices.
Sports at CIS
Sportsmanship, Teamwork and Fun
Welcome to the Copenhagen International School Athletics Program for 2019-2020. It is an inclusive program that provides opportunities for students to develop their potential in sports while participating in a competitive and fun environment.
The Athletics Program aims to
fosterin students the life skills of commitment, discipline, perseverance, self-reliance, teamwork and sportsmanship while having fun playing sports. educatestudents about the importance of an active, healthy and balanced lifestyle. instillin our students a passion for sport that promotes a positive and inspiring school environment.
CIS is a member of three international school organizations: NECIS, DISNAC and Nordic League and also participates in local Danish leagues through the CIS Sports Club. These organizations provide unique opportunities for CIS students to compete around Copenhagen, throughout Denmark and across Europe in various competitions.
The Athletics Department looks forward to partnering with our community to support CIS athletes in another fun and rewarding sports-filled year. Go Hawks!