We currently have the following vacancies:
HEAD OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Copenhagen International School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced professional whose vision, commitment, and enthusiasm helps the school realize its mission and vision. This senior leadership position is suitable for an experienced marketing professional with a track record of success in brand management and communications, preferably in the education sector. The successful candidate will be an articulate, persuasive and credible ambassador for Copenhagen International School who is able to lead marketing and communications for the school in Copenhagen and beyond.
Copenhagen International School is a leading, non-profit day school offering a comprehensive education programme for students aged 3 to 19. CIS serves approximately 950 students in a state-of-the art campus in the Nordhavn area. CIS is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, having been one of the five founding member schools of the IB Diploma Programme. Its community of families and educators comes from over 80 countries. CIS is committed to excellence in the education and the personal growth of every student. Our students learn in a multicultural community where each person is respected regardless of nationality, race, or religion.
- Alignment with the school’s mission and vision
- Intercultural competence
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams
- Experience of planning, reporting and budget management
- Ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders from a wide range of cultures
- Develop and implement integrated social media marketing and communications
- Ability to create communications that are clear, concise and inspirational
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Educated to Bachelors degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification
- Strategic marketing and communications experience
- Prior experience in international education
- Relevant experience of working in more than one country
- Understanding of Danish culture and Danish language skills
To apply please submit the following documents (preferably together in a single pdf)
· a cover letter
· a full CV/résumé with photograph
· details of four professional referees
by email to email@example.com before the 31st of July 2019.
Early Years P.E. Teacher (part-time)
PLEASE NOTE: As this is a part-time position, applications will only be accepted from candidates resident in Denmark and holders of a valid Danish work and residence permit.
For further details of this vacancy, please click on the Schrole link below.
If you wish to send an unsolicited teaching application, you may do so by registering your interest on Schrole.
Copenhagen International School (CIS) is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any role offered at CIS will be subject to background checks which include satisfactory references, proof of relevant qualifications, police checks including child protection screening.
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the prevailing agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Confederation of Teachers Unions Collective Bargaining Agreement for Leaders and Teachers in Private Schools.